Join us for a unique heARTwork experience!
Will you join us for #CampConfidentCanvas?
To LaQuisha Hall, the creative behind Confident Canvas, “heARTwork” is important. This entails more than just getting artistically creative; it is creating a life that not only pleases God but also a life designed by God. Too many are living with shame, in the shadows or without claiming their rightful position as a child of God. Join the Confident Canvas community to work on your heART. Learn and experience how to own your crown!
#CampConfidentCanvas will be a retreat that empowers you to reclaim your life and creativity. Join us for a 3-day weekend of art, empowerment and self-reflection. Follow the following steps to secure your sport:
- Register for a ticket on Eventbrite (click here). If you have already made a deposit, you do not need to register. All deposits are nonrefundable.
- Make your first payment of $320 via paypal or cashapp ($queenlaquisha).
- Click here to join the #CampConfidentCanvas Facebook group.
Retreat Location: Bon Secours Retreat & Conference Center
- $320 (deposit due now)
- $220 (due 3/2023)
- $220 (due 4/2023)
Included in Retreat:
- All meals
- Guest Teachers
- Guest Speaker
- heARTwork workshops
- Crowning Ceremony
- so much more!
- a purple gown
- paint brushes in various sizes
- stamp block
- favorite stamps
- favorite stencils
- a completed or filled sketchbook, journal, Bible
- bathing suit
- 3 wrapped gifts ($15 value each)